My research interests are in artificial intelligence at the intersection of computer vision and computer graphics. I am interested in 3D scene understanding and representation learning. I am advised by Charless Fowlkes.
Since 2017, Ph.D. in Computer Science, University of California, Irvine (advisor: Charless Fowlkes)
2017, M.S. in Computer Science, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (advisor: Derek Hoiem)
2015, B.S. in Computer Science, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
A study of shape representations for single view 3D object shape prediction
Object Reconstruction from a Handheld Camera
- Berkeley Artificial Intelligence Research (BAIR) Lab, 3D Scene Reconstruction with Multi-layer Depth and Epipolar Transformers. CA, USA. Sept. 17, 2019. [slides]
- Stanford Vision and Learning Lab (SVL) Group Meeting, 3D Scene Reconstruction with Multi-layer Depth and Epipolar Transformers. CA, USA. Sept. 16, 2019. [slides]
- UCI AI/ML Seminar Series, Multi-layer Depth and Epipolar Feature Transformers for 3D Scene Reconstruction. CA, USA. Apr. 15, 2019. [page]
- Viewer-centered 3D reconstruction.
- Geometric output representations.
- 3D scene understanding.
- Learning novel objects.
- Multi-task learning.
- Learning from synthetic images.
- Adaptive computation.